Pages

Sunday 13 October 2013

Key lime pie changed to Kit Kat

Me: hey dude, ready for the Key Lime Pie update? Dude: huh? Where have you been... as of now Key Lime Pie doesn't exist anymore its now KitKat. Duh!
Me: *Speechless* and feeling dumb.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
As at when this conversion took place, I just came back from some jungle(some would call it a village). So that explains why I was living in the past. After the news of the change of codename, I went to do some research and actually found that Google changed Jelly Bean's successor's codename from Key Lime Pie to Kit Kat for some comical reason: they(android division of Google) said that most of their employees didn't know what Key Lime Pie(the dessert I mean) was so they had to change it to a more common one, hence the name KitKat. I take it that at this point you know that Android versions are name after one dessert or the other.

Now, don't go thinking that they'll make some ernomous change to the OS itself(I mean, c'mon its just the name they changed though) so if any changes will be made it'll probably be the colors and themes. The official release date isn't known yet but not to worry, I'll notify you as soon as I know. Till then, spread the good news: Key Lime Pie is dead and was replaced by KitKat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment