Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Download Super Hexagon for the Blackberry Z10, Q10 and Q5

Though I am not a blackberry fan, I had to post this when I heard of this game and finally played it for myself. The hype was just too much! The game starts with you(a little triangle) aught in the middle of the screen. Now the walls (which are shaped in hexagogns by  the way - I think that's where it gets its name from) start closing-in.
But the good news is there are open spaces which you have to get to and through in a maze-like fashion. Thats's it! But believe me it could get really addictive when you try to beat your previous scores. You might also find yourself cursing at your phone- A lot bbut fear though ot ( Its perfectly normal). Heck I did it myself too!  You could get it at the blackberry world...uh uh here come the bad news. It aint free and Blackberry World isnt like Google Play where you could refund Apps. So think twice before purchase. Its about $3 or 2 Pounds.
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment